12.15.2011

Swoon Worthy: Alexander DeLeon (of the Cab)

From those piercing green eyes to his sultry voice, from his tattoos to the fact that he is often adorned in a beanie, (I adore guys in oversized beanies) Alexander DeLeon id definitely swoon worthy. I'm also in love with his poetry which he often posts on his tumblr blog SymphonySoldier.com. DeLeon is the founder and lead singer of one of my favorite bands, The Cab. If his looks weren't enough he is the sweetest guy ever. I remember seeing The Cab perform in Atlanta and he was just standing outside before the show talking to fans and asking them about their day. He also rights the majority of the bands lyrics and if his looks don't draw you in his lyricism definitely will. If you've never listened to their music I encourage you to do so, you won't be disappointed. Peep my favorite song by The Cab below.


Vegas Skies - The Cab

No comments:

Post a Comment